Sunday, January 15, 2012

Updated country count - just because

So after 4 years of living in the Netherlands and jet-setting all over the place, I'm curious to see what my 'country count' is.  Based on the list below, I managed to get in 13 new countries and several more new cities while living in Europe. 

While I explored at a tiring place, I couldn't help it.  I was fuelled by curiosity.  There are a lot of cool places to check out.  I did well to explore where I did while still doing my best to enjoy checking out parts of the NL (wadloping, Gouda's candlelight night, Het Loo, Hoge Veluwe...). 

Of course, there are still a few places I want to check out...another time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update date: December 2011
“Rules”: 
  • Overnight stay required to count
  • UK can be broken into constituent countries by my arbitrary rules of book-keeping!  


1. Canada!!!!
2. United States
3. England
4. Republic of Ireland
5. Northern Ireland
6. Cuba
7. Scotland
8. France
9. Holland
10. Belgium
11. Switzerland
12. Germany
13. Costa Rica
14. Peru
15. Spain
16. Gibraltar
17. New Caledonia
18. New Zealand
19. Australia
20. Honduras
21. Thailand
22. Malaysia
23. Belize
24. Namibia
25. South Africa
26. Sweden
27. Mexico
28. Singapore
29. Cambodia
30. Brunei
31. Austria
32. Hungary
33. Italy
34. India
35. Denmark
36. Morocco
37. Iceland
38. Czech Republic
39. Egypt
40. Turkey
41. United Arab Emirates
42. Croatia
43. Luxembourg

44. Argentina!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it's hard to pick, but any favorites? Top 10? Enjoying your blog so far Christy!

    -Doug

    ReplyDelete