Saturday, January 21, 2012

El Encuentro

It rained last night! It's a nice relief from the heat and it smells so fresh and clean!

Guille's place in Sierra de la Ventana is called El Encuentro. It's a fabulous little casa in a quaint little town that I will get to know shortly. Here I can relax and really feel like I'm on vacation. We'll be here until Tuesday which suits me fine!

Looks like it's going to take me a little bit of time to get used to the mate in Argentina. This drink is loved by most Argentinians and is meant to be shared among friends. Perhaps I will learn to love it before I go?

Guille and I went for a walk around the 'barrio' at sunset and we both played with our cameras. I got a couple of good ones. This one of the owls (buos) is my favourite.

Making empanadas! I did a good job of rolling the edges, aka repulgue.

No comments:

Post a Comment