Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sunnies and coffee needed!

We asked for a late checkout. We needed it. We were moving pretty slowly once the alarm went off just before noon. Good thing today was a chill day with no real plans other than meeting up with Guille's mom and cousin and his family in San Isidro at Bike&Coffee, our favourite little restaurant.

While I'd planned on sitting quietly at the table caffeinating, the twins, Lara and Camila, had other plans for me. I got an earful from the munchkins about this and that and everything else! They talked a mile a minute and I kept having to ask them to slow down. It was cute to see them so excitable. Inevitably their energy was contagious and I had a great time playing with them. As always, I do my best to encourage mischievous behaviour in all little people!

After lunch we all hopped on board the Tren de la Costa to Tigre.

We checked out a different part of town where they had more boat rides, playgrounds, boardwalks and parks. It was really pretty but Guille and I were both lugging around our overnight bags on little sleep and we were pooped. Plus I talked in Spanish about 90% of the time so my brain hurt too!

Playing with our food! Copo de azucar=barbe-à-papa=cotton candy...or in this case, a decent moustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment